Put Your Content & Governance Plan into Action!
Are HR forms from 1998 still showing up in your search results? Are there duplicates of key documents? A Content & Governance Plan is critical for the usability, effectiveness and general upkeep of your organization’s intranet. With our Content and Governance Action Plan, we will evaluate your existing plan (if you have one), provide a content audit and governance planning site, help you manage your content and sustain your governance strategy.
Don’t be overwhelmed by your content! Let our SharePoint Team assist your organization with your Content & Governance Plan.
The Content & Governance Action Plan Includes:
1. Content & Governance Evaluation
- Evaluation of age and relevance of content
- Development of usage reports
- Removal of duplicate content
- Evaluation of existing Governance Plan, or lack thereof
2. Content Audit & Governance Planning Site
- Development of a planning site to audit and manage your site content
- Optional: Governance Plan Development (if you do not have an exisiting Governance Plan)
3. Content & Governance Workshop
- Virtual or onsite with content owners
- Reinforcement of importance of Governance Plan
- Training on maintenance of Content & Governance Plan Site
4. Routine Check-Ins
- After putting your Governance Plan to action, we will check in with you to monitor your content and help you sustain your overall governance strategy.
- 3 month check-in
- 6 month check-in
- 1 year check-in
For pricing and more information about the Content & Governance Action Plan, contact us at ECM@Protiviti.com