Make Better Business Decisions with SharePoint Dashboards
Intelligence Dashboards allow organizations to provide business stakeholders with invaluable insights into their
organization’s performance by organizing unstructured data
and displaying it through a clear and intuitive visual interface.
By displaying this data, organizations can visually capture and represent both performance trends and real-time metrics that will help drive effective decision making. Protiviti's SharePoint Dashboard Package offers a simple 5-Step Planning Process that allows organizations to create and leverage SharePoint Dashboards.
5-Step Planning Process
1. Business Analysis: Meet with a team of
SharePoint Dashboard experts to discuss the metrics that make your organization
tick. What would help an executive team member make quicker, clearer
decisions? What is it that staff members need to “request” and “wait on
IT” to get on a regular basis?
– Budget Line Items, Show Expenses, Track Remaining BalancesReport Cards
– Conference Planning, Attendance Monitoring, Membership Engagement, Grants Management, Project
– where are attendees coming from
– Geographically, Industry, Personal Demographics
– including Personal Demographics and Contact Information Drill DownsMaps
– demographics about industry topics within
geographical locations including drill downs for more information
2. Wireframe: Wireframes will be created to show how the dashboard will visually represent the data
3. Presentation of the Wireframe: The Wireframes will be presented to the working team or the executive team to discuss how
having access to this data could vastly improve their business decisions
4. Data Analysis: Our data experts will examine the
current data structure to determine the appropriate methods for
assembling the dashboards and create a plan for data integration
5. Implementation Plan: Finally, our team will discuss the overall
implementation plan and determine when to get started.
Package Cost = $4200. Call for detailed pricing.
Custom packages and onsite meetings are available! Contact us at ECM@Protiviti.com for more information!