Protiviti's SharePoint team of architects, designers, developers, consultants and trainers can help you take SharePoint to the next level. We provide expertise in every area and are prepared to assist you where you need it most.
Each client is assigned a dedicated Account Manager who holds their MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) in SharePoint certification. An Account Manager is a SharePoint Administrator and can handle most configuration, training and usability requests. Account Managers have an army of specialist behind them to support additional requests including:
- SharePoint Architects - Understand the broader system, interdependencies and can assist with conceptual design, standardization and best practices
- SharePoint Designers - Enhance usability through design that connects with users
- SharePoint Developers - Develop front-end and back end code to help create custom solutions
- System Administrators – Have technical expertise in infrastructure, security and site management
- Business Intelligence Specialists - Provide insights into turning data sets into management information tools
- Information Architects - Ensure data designs are organized, flexible, scalable, and searchable
- Content Specialists – Offer guidance on maintaining a growing enterprise SharePoint system
- Mobile Consultants - Offer Responsive Design analysis, consulting and implementation
- User Adoption Specialists - Apply techniques to drive ownership, manage change and embed SharePoint in the user community
"Our SharePoint Account Manager was able to identify multiple long-standing problems. He provided great recommendations that we put to use immediately. He was also able to explain things to us in a way we could understand."
- Bill McCloskey, Northern Health